Here’s what you need:
- Bell peppers
- Shredded cheese (I like to use a Mexican blend or Pepper Jack – something with lots of interesting flavor)
- Rice (dirty rice/something with flavor)
- Ground chicken or turkey or beef
- Ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Start cooking your rice on the stove top following the directions on whichever rice you decide to use.
3. While the rice is boiling, cook your ground meat.
While it’s cooking, sprinkle some ground pepper and mix it all in thoroughly.
4. Go ahead and cut the tops off of the bell peppers and scoop out the seeds.
5. Layer and stuff!
Meat, cheese, rice, meat, cheese, rice…. you get the idea. 😉
6. Pop it in the oven!
Put them in the oven for about 10 minutes.
Enjoy! Let me know what you think!
Thank you for stopping by! Please follow, share, and leave me a comment! I’d love to know what you think! Have a look around the rest of my blog if you haven’t gotten the chance to yet. 🙂 Have a great day!